Posted in Nutrition, weight loss foods | Tags : clean eating, eatclean, glutenfree, healthlyalternatives, healthy appetizer, healthy living, keto appetizer, nutrition, weight loss foods, weightlossjourney, women’s health
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
These Bacon wrapped Jalapeño poppers are so delicious I could eat an entire plate to myself. Usually my go to appetizer is always buffalo chicken dip or pumpernickel bread but lately we’ve been shying away from the starchy carbs and adding in healthier alternatives that are just as satisfying.
1- Jalapeño poppers
2- Plain cream cheese or a flavoured one would be yummy as well
1. Pre heat over to 400 degrees.
2. Cut your jalapeño poppers in half.
3. Melt your cream cheese for 20 seconds in the microwave and scoop them into each popper.
4. Once each jalapeño is loaded up to your liking, cut your bacon slices in half and wrap 1 slice around each popper securing it with a tooth pick.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.